Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mi bici!!


Oh yeah the pure greatness of a new bike ;o) they are custom made italian bikes called SWITCH, with PROLOGO saddles, FSA bits, and D/A SHIMANO components(and no its not the 2009 bummer) VUELTA wheels(these are our training wheels in the pic).   LOVE IT! The hard part was to convince the italian management that I need a compact! ha! the response :"IN ITALY, WE DON'T USE COMPACTS" ...lol In Italy, they don't to a lot of things that most places do to make their lives easier, better ;o) ....they told me that I would get popped on the first climb and that I wouldn't be able to motorpace.  After a LOT OF CONVINCING they managed to get me one! YAY! I was sooo excited and surprised that I managed to get my message across and that they actually decided to meet me half way.  So step #2 was to prove to them that it was the right decision to put me on a compact... and I think that they liked what they saw  ;o)  so we are all good now  ....me+compact=better riding ! 

No comments: